Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cantiknya handbag..

Sekali sekala best juga browse google tengok bag-bag yang cantik ni , n3 kali ni kirannya sesi berangan la juga hehehe

Bag polka dots ni cute and cantik dan sweet , all girls should have this bag!!


Do you know what is the brand of the bag above?I bet you all know what is it.It is....Coach!!everybody's favourite brand(i guess...).this bag is so beautiful and i love the soft pink colour..


Both of this bag is pretty and beautiful , yang bawah ni fashion terkini sama macam yang bawah ni , i like the bottom soo much and the design is simple and cute!!

Sooo cantik...


Ohh My God!!Chanel!!!my favourite brand!!(and also coach) hampir semua design bag Coach n Chanel  cantik. Like it so much.....


Bag ni pun cantik juga (Juicy Couture) sebab warnanya lovely , suitable for age 12 - 16 or probably 12 and up because cantik sangat!!!

All the bags is so sweet and cute . Betul tak ??do you agree with me? probably yes..tapi percayalah semuanya cantik - cantik belaka!!!!cuba pilih satu..but for me i'll take it all!! Hehehe berangan je ok la kan...who knows maybe on day i`ll get my dream handbags...

No comments:

Post a Comment